1 Which of the following is a possible consequence of wearing a face mask?
- Increased risk of bacterial and/or fungal infections
The humidity inside the mask will rapidly allow pathogenic bacteria to grow and multiply. By breathing through a microbe-infested mask, you risk inhaling these pathogens. Bacterial pneumonia, facial rashes, fungal infections on the face, “mask mouth” (bad breath, tooth decay and gum inflammation) and candida mouth infections have all risen after mask mandates were implemented. The presence of microbes in your lungs can also worsen lung cancer pathogenesis. Learn more.
- Not needing a vaccine
- Improved immune function
- Increased risk of estrogen-sensitive cancers
2 Vaccine makers will typically test the safety of their vaccine against which of the following?
- Saline injection
- Another vaccine
Vaccine makers rarely use inert placebos (such as a saline shot), which is the gold standard for drug trials. Instead, they typically assess the safety of a new vaccine against another vaccine. This hides side effects, as most vaccines have side effects and risks. Learn more.
- A generic drug
3 Which of the following celebrities is the biggest greenhouse gas polluter?
- Jennifer Lopez
- Paris Hilton
- Bill Gates
Gates is now promoting the technocratic “reset” plan, which includes an aggressive climate change agenda, yet Gates’ extensive travel by private jet makes him a top polluter. Learn more.
- Oprah Winfrey
4 Which of the following statements is most accurate?
- SARS-CoV-2 has been proven to be of natural zoonotic origin
- Researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology have admitted they created SARS-CoV-2
- SARS-CoV-2 is, provably, an intentionally released bioweapon
- To date, no credible theory for natural zoonotic spillover has been presented
No credible theory for natural zoonotic spillover has been presented, to date. Meanwhile, there are at least four distinct lab origin theories, although there’s still no evidence to determine whether the release was accidental or on purpose. Learn more.
5 Which of the following statements is correct?
- All available COVID-19 vaccines are under emergency use authorization only; human trials have not yet been completed
COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy “vaccines” are fast-tracked products released under emergency use authorization — animal trials were skipped and human trials aren’t even completed yet — and based on historical and preliminary evidence, significant short- and long-term side effects are inevitable. Learn more.
- Two COVID-19 vaccines are fully licensed and approved by the FDA in the U.S.
- COVID-19 vaccines are made with attenuated SARS-CoV-2 virus
- COVID-19 vaccines make your body produce live SARS-CoV-2 virus
6 The infamous Milgram experiment of 1962 was designed to test the limits of:
- Human obedience to authority
In 1962, in a now infamous experiment, Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram tested the limits of human obedience to authority. Learn more.
- Emotional regulation
- Linguistic warfare