1 Which of the following statements is accurate?
- The mRNA and subsequent spike protein is widely distributed in your body within hours of injection, and once in blood circulation can cause cardiovascular and neurological damage
Data show the mRNA and subsequent spike protein is widely distributed in the body within hours. This is a serious problem, as the spike protein is a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage. It also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries. Learn more.
- The mRNA in COVID-19 vaccines remain localized around the injection site in muscle tissue and therefore cannot cause vascular damage
- Vaccine-induced spike protein is far safer than the spike protein found in the virus and does not cause similar damage as seen in COVID-19
- Vaccine-induced spike protein ceases to be produced within hours of injection
2 Which of the following companies own a huge majority of all S&P 500 firms?
- BNY Mellon and Allianz
- BlackRock and Vanguard
BlackRock and Vanguard form a secret monopoly that own just about everything. In all, they have ownership in 1,600 American firms. When you add in the third-largest global owner, State Street, their combined ownership encompasses nearly 90% of all S&P 500 firms. Learn more.
- JPMorgan Chase and Charles Schwab
- MetLife and Amundi Asset Management
3 Which of the following drugs is recommended by the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance for all stages of COVID-19?
The Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance recommends widespread use of ivermectin for all stages of COVID-19, including prevention. Learn more.
4 Which of the following supplements was recently attacked by the FDA, which after 57 years of nonaction — right as 16 clinical trials are investigating its usefulness against COVID-19 — decided it is excluded from the definition of a dietary supplement?
- Vitamin D
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC)
NAC supplements have been sold for 57 years, and the FDA has never taken action against it — until now, when 16 clinical trials are investigating its usefulness against COVID-19. It now claims NAC is excluded from the definition of a dietary supplement, resulting in Amazon pulling all listings for NAC products. Learn more.
5 What happens when government gives out contradictory recommendations in an already fearful situation?
- People get confused and stop thinking logically, which makes them easily manipulated
Giving out contradictory information keeps you psychologically vulnerable. By layering confusion and uncertainty on top of fear, they bring you to a state in which you can no longer think logically, at which point you’re easily manipulated. Learn more.
- People make their own decisions based on what they think is best
- People search out authorities that provide clarity
- Nothing. Government never gives out contradictory information
6 Gain-of-function (GOF) research refers to studies that have the potential to enhance the ability of pathogens to:
- Succumb to antiviral medication
- Cause disease, including enhancing their pathogenicity and transmissibility
Gain-of-function (GOF) research refers to studies that have the potential to enhance the ability of pathogens to cause disease, including enhancing either their pathogenicity or transmissibility. Learn more.
- Be targeted by experimental vaccines
- Infect animals other than humans
7 Which of the following strategies is the most effective for combating and reversing periodontitis?
- Daily flossing
- Daily oil pulling
- Daily dental irrigation with warm water and hydrogen peroxide
Irrigating between your teeth with hydrogen peroxide water is one of the most effective strategies for reversing periodontitis. You also want to make sure you have adequate vitamin C, as the hydrogen peroxide and vitamin C work in tandem to eradicate pathogens and eliminate infection. Learn more.
- Twice-annual dental cleanings