1 How does the normalization of cultured, fake meat fit into the Great Reset agenda?
- It has nothing to do with the Great Reset
- It helps protect the environment, which is a primary goal of the Great Reset
- It’s a strategy to take control the part of the food supply that is not already patented
The normalization of fake meat is an attempt to gain control over the part of the food supply that is not already patented. By controlling the food supply in its entirety, the technocrats who promote the Great Reset will control the world’s population. Learn more.
- None of the above, because the Great Reset is a fictional conspiracy theory
2 SARS-CoV-2 has been found on:
- Shrimp and salmon
- Beef, chicken and pork
- Air pollution particles
- All of the above
SARS-CoV-2 has been detected on shrimp from Saudi Arabia, fish from India, beef and chicken from Brazil, pork from Germany, salmon from Norway and shrimp from Ecuador. SARS-CoV-2 has also been found on particles of air pollution. Learn more.
3 Imitation meats, such as plant-based and laboratory-grown cell-based meats, are:
- A type of ultraprocessed food, which has been linked to obesity, ill health and early death
The fake meat industry poses tremendous risks to global health as ultraprocessed foods have been robustly linked to obesity, ill health and early death. It also threatens global food security through the patenting of food. Learn more.
- A healthy alternative to conventional meats
- A less expensive and more environmentally friendly alternative to conventional ranching
- Impossible to produce
4 During and after the loss of a loved one, the following increases symptoms of prolonged grief disorder:
- Frequent phone calls from family and friends
- Disruptions to traditional grief rituals, such as saying goodbye, and lack of physical social support
Disruptions to traditional grief rituals, including the ability to say goodbye and viewing and burial of the body, are known to increase symptoms of prolonged grief disorder. Cases also rise when physical social support is absent. Learn more.
- Having the responsibility of preparing a funeral
- Not receiving adequate bereavement leave
5 How many of those who had been in close contact with an asymptomatic individual ended up testing positive, according to data collected from nearly 9.9 million Chinese tested for SARS-CoV-2?
- More than half
- Fewer than 25%
Recent data from 9,899,828 Chinese who were tested for SARS-CoV-2 infection found that not a single one of those who had been in close contact with an asymptomatic individual tested positive for COVID-19. Learn more.
6 The high-pitched screaming with arching of the back or inconsolable crying that many parents of vaccine-injured children describe following vaccination are signs of:
- Food allergy
- Brain inflammation
However, high-pitched screaming with arching of the back or inconsolable crying are signs of brain inflammation. Learn more.
- Pain from the injection site
7 Which of the following, when consumed in excess, can cause you to become insulin resistant?
- Sugar only
- Fructose, specifically
- Unprocessed grains, specifically
- Processed sugar and grains, and omega-6 linoleic acid
Excessive linoleic acid in your diet can produce a negative feedback loop that causes you to become insulin resistant. So, insulin resistance is not restricted to excessive intake of processed sugars and grains. Learn more.